1. Does the image show only part(s) of a sexualized person’s body?BMW
2. Does the image present a sexualized person as a stand-in for an object?
3. Does the image show sexualized persons as interchangeable?
4. Does the image affirm the idea of violating the bodily integrity of a sexualized person who can’t consent?
5. Does the image suggest that sexual availability is the defining characteristic of the person?
6. Does the image show a sexualized person as a commodity that can be bought and sold?
Red Tape Shoes
Real talk: seeing images like this really upset me. It pisses me off that in a so-called “free” and “equal” culture, we’re still seen as objects, commodities to sell products. My body is a person, a sentient being with emotions and thoughts, NOT your object.