We’ve got a great discussion topic, a killer lineup, and a hookup on airfare—the only other thing we need to get to SXSW is you! Vote for our panel SPARK Change: Young Feminism & the Body at the link above, and here’s the kind of stuff we’ll get to talk about in front of an audience:
- How sexualization impacts our lives negatively, and the tools we use to fight back
- How bodies (and other people’s opinions about bodies) inform feminism
- Our own body/feminist stories
- How we reconcile movements that are on some level about bodies (like feminism) with activist spaces where bodies aren’t actually present (like the Twitter or Tumblr)
- How being young activists has shaped our activism, our politics, and our lives
Please vote & share! We’re so so excited about this, but we can’t do it without you.
Y O U G U Y S help me be on a panel at SXSW! I’d die. AND I’d get to finally talk about my undergrad thesis again?? Which is cool, and definitely makes me feel better about the amount of money I spent on college.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS BECAUSE I DESPERATELY WANT TO MODERATE A PANEL AT SXSW.