2 posts tagged tw: diet talk
clearly you haven’t tasted the wonders of bacon
Here’s a list of 25 more satisfying things, off the top of my head:
- Masturbation (for those interested).
- Good sex with a great partner (for those interested).
- Really fucking good food.
- Swimming in the ocean on a really hot day.
- Finally accomplishing a difficult task that’s been causing anxiety.
- Finding clothes you love for super cheap.
- Watching the movie Independence Day and saying the speech along with President Whitmore.
- Making hot chocolate from scratch.
- A road trip somewhere fun with good friends.
- Going to a midnight premiere of a movie you’re really excited for.
- Creating something - finishing a chapter or a short story, a drawing, a painting, a knit scarf. Anything.
- Chris Evans’ ass.
- Fuck it, every single ass featured in The Avengers.
- Accomplishing a goal you thought you might not be able to reach.
- Getting acknowledged for the work you’ve done.
- The view after a difficult hike. (Especially the hard trail up Arthur’s Seat).
- Kissing someone you’ve wanted to kiss for a while (for those interested).
- Hitting a follower benchmark on Twitter or Tumblr or whatever.
- Meeting someone who really gets you.
- A new tattoo.
- Your favorite band’s new album is amazing.
- Attending a really, really good concert (I recommend fun.).
- Getting an @reply from your favorite famous person on Twitter.
- When your cat sits on you and won’t stop purring.
- Looking in the mirror and loving what you see there, even if there are stretch marks or cellulite or scars or fat.